Benefits Of Brahmi For Your Hair: In Ayurveda there are many benefits are explained about brahmi for your health. Brahmi is a herb which is used in ayurvedic treatment. Brahmi is also called as Bacopa Monnieri. In India it has a very old tradition of its usage.
What Is Brahmi?
Brahmi is a herb which is used in ayurvedic treatment. It is the most powerful herb which can provide numerous health benefits to your hair.
Bacopa can help improve hair quality and thickness. It also helps in fighting against scalp disorders such as dandruff and itchy scalp.
How to Use Brahmi for Hair Care?
Here we have mentioned some of the best ways to use Brahmi for hair care. They are also known as the natural remedies for hair growth. So, simply follow these methods and see the amazing results.
1. You can take it in a powder form.
2. You can mix it with honey to get a paste.
3. You can consume the juice.
4. You can apply it on your hair.
5. You can apply it directly on your scalp.
The Benefits of Brahmi for Your Hair
- Helps in Hair Growth Brahmi is excellent for hair growth.
- It is also useful for hair fall. Both hair fall and hair growth are triggers of hair disorders like dandruff, balding etc.
- Brahmi contains vitamin E and vitamin B which improve blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. It also contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are very good for hair growth.
- Vitamin E has very strong anti-ageing properties that protect your hair from getting dry and damaged. And so, if you are experiencing hair loss, then consume pure or mixed with water Bacopa and use it as a shampoo, conditioner and to wash your hair.
- Prevents Hair Fall: Bacopa helps in preventing hair fall as it helps in increasing the blood circulation in the scalp.
Bacopa is a great curative herb for your hair. Its curative property works the hair and makes it smooth and shiny. This happens due to the presence of niacin in it.
Hair loss and dullness are also due to excessive consumption of chemicals, heat, and processing. Bacopa assists in restoring the nutrients, collagen, moisture, and proteins in the hair shaft. It acts as a booster for healthy hair.
Bacopa contains minuscule amounts of niacin. This has the capacity to form a gel on the hair and acts as an accelerator for the growth of hair. It makes your hair thicker and stronger. The gelatinization property of brahmi stimulates blood circulation in your hair.
How to Use Brahmi for Your Hair?
You can just drink the liquid from the stem of this plant or you can apply this plant on your scalp. We have explained here some of the best ways to use this herb for hair growth.
1. For Damaged Hair: Some hair problems like dandruff, hair fall can be caused by the damages caused to your scalp and the hair follicles. You can apply the stem of this plant on your scalp and leave it overnight. This will make your hair to grow much faster.
2. For Dry Hair: It is a common problem faced by most of us, right from the school or college days to the professional life. The dryness of the hair is very common and if you don’t take care of it, it can result in dandruff and loss of hair. You can just apply the stem of this plant on your hair and leave it overnight.
If you are facing with split end hair problem then Brahmi is a very good choice for you. You can use it if you have other hair issues like dandruff or itchiness.
Brahmi is also used in tea to make you calm and relieving your stress issue. Now days you can get the benefits of Brahmi by taking supplements or tablet. But before taking supplement please consult your health doctor.